Saturday, April 23, 2011

Haven't updated in forever!

Wedding is still on. Going to have a stag'n'drag as a means of helping to pay for it, and as a means of making sure we still get to hang out with all the people we didn't have room for.

Our rings are almost done!

We still have to write the vows and send out the invitations.

My godmother has been helping with the center pieces and what not.

And I hate bachelor parties. I do not understand them. Seeing strippers? Really? That is how you celebrate being happy about marrying the best person in your world? It is not a last night of freedom. That night was when you first met your special person!

I am getting tired of people trying to make it more traditional.

I am getting tired of all of it. I almost want to elope.

No comments:

Post a Comment